Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Posts Horizontally or across several colums

Posts Horizontally or across several colums 9 years 5 months ago #79

• zztopless
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Just upgraded to the pro version and I think it's a great little app for the price. I am just wondering if it's possible to have the wall posts spread over more than one column, that that I can make better use of a horizontal space on a website (if that makes sense?). For example, if you had a row 400px high, but a pull 1100px width to work with, could it be spread into, say three columns and have, for example, the first five posts in column1, the next five in column2, the next in column 3 etc (I don't need to be able to specify "posts per column, as posts of course vary greatly in size and comment volume). Would be a nice feature if possible.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Posts Horizontally or across several colums 9 years 5 months ago #80

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
That's a good idea, also horizontal scroll can be given. I will think about implementation on next versions.
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory

Posts Horizontally or across several colums 9 years 5 months ago #83

• zztopless
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank would be fantastic.

Any pointers as to which files I could play around with to try and implement something like it until the next version?

Posts Horizontally or across several colums 9 years 5 months ago #84

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
If you know php, html, css then start with facebook-wall-and-social-integration-functions.php file where html layout created by php code and styling by the jquery.mitsol.fbookwall.css file in css folder. Once you get how content created, you can then change html or style to give that layout.
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds