Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Faceboiok Social Integration and Joomla 3.4.3

Faceboiok Social Integration and Joomla 3.4.3 8 years 8 months ago #108

Hi,
I recently purchased a product from you (Facebook Social Integration) Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.. Yet I did what they said going to the FSI page and downloading from the green button.
It is not showing when I successfully UPLOAD it into the joomla backend administration area. I have used this FSI once before and had NO problem.. Joomnla version I am using is 3.4.3
Let me know..
Thanks!
John
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Faceboiok Social Integration and Joomla 3.4.3 8 years 8 months ago #109

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
HI so you are having problem with the installation? For this kind of technical problem let me know you proceeded this way -
1. extract the downloaded zip first. Inside that u will find 2 installation zips for joomla 2.5 and 3 versions
2. go to extensions-> extension manager(admin panel) and then just upload the correct extracted installation zip in above step for your joomla version
3. click upload & install button and it should start installing.

Let me know by email for this kind of supports

Thanks,
Mridul
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory

Faceboiok Social Integration and Joomla 3.4.3 8 years 8 months ago #110

Mridul:
I downloaded the zip file and opened it to extract the compressed folder.
Yes there were two files in there.. the 2.5 and the 3.0
I went to my joomla backend (extensions-> extension manager(admin panel) and then just uploaded the correct extracted installation zip (this being the 3.0 file) for my joomla version of 3.4.3.
It said then that it uploaded successfully, Yet when I go to my module manager it is NOT showing up. BUT when I go to the Manage section of the extensions the file is THERE... It Just is not showing up in my module section so I can add it to the website.

Does that help you now understand why I am NOT seeing it and I paid $40 for it.

John

Faceboiok Social Integration and Joomla 3.4.3 8 years 8 months ago #111

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
Look like installation did not go well. No worries as you have full supports from me. Can you temporarily share your site admin login to find the problem? email me with the info.

Regards
Mridul
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory

Faceboiok Social Integration and Joomla 3.4.3 8 years 8 months ago #112

Okay will do..Thanks
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by johnbarkerjr. Reason: Not wantinhg information shown

Faceboiok Social Integration and Joomla 3.4.3 8 years 8 months ago #113

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
Sent you a email in your purchasing yahoo email. Check the email first. I will login to your site soon.

Mridul
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds