Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scrollbar and showing multiple groups

Scrollbar and showing multiple groups 9 years 9 months ago #24

• toneee
  • Fresh Boarder
This plugin is awesome so far and I believe I'll be acquiring the pro version quite soon. I have a couple of questions:
  1. In Google Chrome, the .scroll-content class uses a scrollbar that's just somewhat floating in space. Is there an option to exclude the scrollbar and perhaps make the height of the div longer automatically or something like that?
  2. The plugin only allows ONE page/group. I know the shortcode has overrides; can we override which page to show, becuase I want to show different Facebook groups on different WordPress pages?
  3. Is there a way to filter certain posts containing a hashtag or other type of search term?

Thanks for an awesome plguin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scrollbar and showing multiple groups 9 years 9 months ago #25

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hello
1. In free version of that wordpress plugin, if content exceeds height specified then you are seeing scroll bar. But in pro version there is a height options setting to set height as certain pixel value or height will be determined by content(so is no scroll) . See images in pro version demo for that setting.

2. yes in short code you can set page/group id so is you can show different pages/group in different pages.

3.Facebook has no hastag API to get posts which has certain hashtags, so in next version within a week i will add string comparisons so that posts will be shown if certain hashtag or string present in the posts.

Regards
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory
The following user(s) said Thank You: toneee

Scrollbar and showing multiple groups 9 years 9 months ago #26

• toneee
  • Fresh Boarder
Okay, we'll be investing in the pro version; this is great!

Can you show me a shortcode example illustrating how to change the default group/page to a different one?

Scrollbar and showing multiple groups 9 years 9 months ago #27

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Have you seen at bottom of settings page? there everything written. You can show another page/group feed by placing short code in your site pages this way - [mitsol_fbwall_feed_short_code id="6427302910"]
here id value is your page/group id.
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds