Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: error in facebook wall and social integration 1.12

error in facebook wall and social integration 1.12 5 years 8 months ago #199

For some months the app is not working anymore.
The wheel keeps spinning.
Joomla version 3.8.8
>> lookhairbeauty.be
Please help?
Thanks in advance!
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by alain@netrent.be.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

error in facebook wall and social integration 1.12 5 years 8 months ago #200

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi
From 1st may 2018 facebook made breaking changes so is various errors appearing, from now on every app owner need to submit his app for review with permissions required along with business verification. This facebook wall module/plugin page access token required manage_pages and user_posts permissions. I am finding correct ways about how this submission goes so that i suggest everyone how to get approved by facebook. Because of huge number of app submission after 1st may, it is taking 1 month to get reply from facebook on app review. So the process will take much time. please wait.

If you are using token of app created before 1st may then that token can still work. In your case i am seeing a error on video field missing. So try not to show video posts from general settings right now. I will correct all these problems in next version soon after I complete work on app review process

So everybody please wait

Thanks
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory

error in facebook wall and social integration 1.12 5 years 1 month ago #206

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Update :Everything should be working now. Latest facebok wall version includes all details about app review. It's also possible to display feed making your app in development mode without going through app review.

Further update is that facebook added "individual verification" this year, so anyone can get accepted in app review without doing business verification
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory

error in facebook wall and social integration 1.12 4 years 4 months ago #212

hey DOUCHBAG lupingping33
WOULD YOU Stop the SPAM please ?
THank you !
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds