Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Attachment Unavailable

Attachment Unavailable 9 years 6 months ago #62

Using "facebook wall and social integration" on Wordpress 4.0
The group I am featuring is: www.facebook.com/groups/1457502117843572/
i am displaying it here: arizonajuggalos.com/community/

I have all media checked and yet I am getting the following error:
"Attachment UnavailableThis attachment may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it with you."

I can see the attachments on the facebook page but not the wordpress one. I don't want this plugin if I can only display pictures because that isn't what was promised. I meet all requirements and have enabled all types be displayed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Attachment Unavailable 9 years 6 months ago #64

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi As i see in your site other image posts showing well, so there are some privacy and restrictions for which attachment picture not available. if you check other feed plugin demo which uses application token, you will see same results.
But you can use user access token which may show these images. To generate user token go to this page extensions.techhelpsource.com/access-token-wp , this token was for plugin version 1.0, read documentation about what to set in the FB app for generating token for version 1.0. After token generation complete, use that token in plugin settings and it should work.
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory

Attachment Unavailable 9 years 6 months ago #66

I did use that page to generate the access token and the demo does not display the same error as mine.
wordpress.techhelpsource.com/facebook-wall-pro/

How do I go about requesting a refund so I don't have to dispute this with my credit card company?
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by dontaco2000.

Attachment Unavailable 9 years 6 months ago #67

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
this url - extensions.techhelpsource.com/access-token-wp is different from that url - extensions.techhelpsource.com/access-token-wp-sv which u used to get app token.

when i generate token by that first url, i am seeing that post with picture. so generate token again using extensions.techhelpsource.com/access-token-wp and email me for fast communication. Refund is not considered as plugin working well and because privacy some post images may not available unless you use user access token or remove any restrictions from facebook accounts/group.
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by mridul.

Attachment Unavailable 9 years 6 months ago #68

"Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains."

I'm getting this error and I have always had site URL filled in on the app.

Now what?

Attachment Unavailable 9 years 6 months ago #69

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
use our site url in site url field of your app
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds