Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2 Things Twitter slider on phones and remove of

2 Things Twitter slider on phones and remove of 6 years 10 months ago #163

• buckman
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Again
I want to use the twitter slider for my site right below the facebook wall i have setup. Even on your demo site when looking at the slider, it just is not looking good at all. I cant buy it if it looks like taht on the phone. Is there a switch in the slider to only show one tweet at a time or is there some way to make it readable on the phone?
ambuji-tweet-slide.jpg

In the facebook wall, there is a link on every post to go to the picture time line. The picture has a link to the timeline but I dont want the link to be spelled out. How do I make the link disappear?
ambuji-facebook.jpg

Everything works great.

Thanks
Buck
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2 Things Twitter slider on phones and remove of 6 years 10 months ago #165

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi
1. tweet display module resized automatically according to the window sizes so in your mobile phone there were not enough space to display 3 tweets properly as your picture shows, texts went vertically. So you can set how many tweets to show like 1/2/3 from module settings .

2. did not get about your 2nd questions regarding FB wall module, did u mean odd "timeline photos" text at right side on your picture?
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory

2 Things Twitter slider on phones and remove of 6 years 10 months ago #166

• buckman
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi There
Thanks for the VERY quick response.
On question 2, yes it is the odd link next to the pictures. The image if clicked, it goes to the timeline photos in the facebook account. No problem, but the text link just looks out of place. Is there way way to hide that text link?

Thanks again
Buck

2 Things Twitter slider on phones and remove of 6 years 10 months ago #167

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi
it's the media (in this case photo) name, in this case of timeline photos it looks odd but for other pictures,videos,events,links....it shows related text so if it is removed then some information may be missing.

As you can't remove certain parts of post for a specific post unless u used filter settings to display only post, so it stays there. But if u want not to show media name and related parts for all posts then look for post layout settings in module.
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds