Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Call to Facebook API failed or no records returned

Call to Facebook API failed or no records returned 8 years 10 months ago #97

• teetomterrific
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am not getting any posts from my personal page feed using the Pro version of the plugin. I believe everything is configured correctly. It is pulling my Profile image and the "Follow us in Facebook" Link works correctly. I have verified with my hosting company that the system requirements are met. The FB degugger correctly identifies the access token. My FB profile has always been public. What am I missing so that all my posts display using this plugin? Below is an image of the full error message I see on my WordPress page.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: juffy

Call to Facebook API failed or no records returned 8 years 10 months ago #98

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi
For displaying profile feed there are many restrictions for which this may happen as i wrote about profile feed in doc. Let me know by email where u placed the plugin so that i try to see the problem. You may try if it displays any public posts of a FB page/group to see if the problem in the plugin or not. Also if your app was created after 30th April 2014 then the profile id you have to get under your app not a normal profile id. Email me to know how to get app scoped profile id as you have 8 months full support
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by mridul.

Call to Facebook API failed or no records returned 8 years 10 months ago #99

• teetomterrific
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
This is a personal page. I emailed you in case I need a different ID. If you can elaborate on what restrictions could prevent posts from showing that would be helpful.

Call to Facebook API failed or no records returned 4 years 5 months ago #207

• Douyt04
  • Fresh Boarder
Today people spend more time on social media than any other online platform and Facebook is the world leader in social media. That's why I started using facebook ad management services to use the power of Facebook to bring customers to my games and apps. It's the best way to promote your apps and games or any other product.

Call to Facebook API failed or no records returned 3 years 8 months ago #218

Return on Ad Spend, or ROAS for short, is the average conversion value you receive in return for every dollar you spend on your ads. The Target ROAS Bidding :cheer:
Strategy focuses on driving the highest value of conversions, rather than the most amount of conversions. ;)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds