Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: create access-token

create access-token 9 years 6 months ago #63

• michael
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I got error " Given URL is not permitted by the application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains. "
url and fb-account is ok.

thanks for help
Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

create access-token 9 years 6 months ago #65

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
You are generating token for joomla wall feed module. Please set our site url in site url field of your FB application settings as written in documentation, view the last image to see how i put url there.

Thanks
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory

create access-token 8 years 8 months ago #117

My layout looks like all the screenshots, but.... FAIL

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

create access-token 8 years 8 months ago #118

• mridul
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
In your app's basic settings page enter the following url in site url field - extensions.techhelpsource.com/ and save your settings then try generating token again.
If you like the product, provide a rating & review in respective extension/plugin directory

create access-token 8 years 8 months ago #119

Note: without the http in the site url? now I get

App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions. At least the error message changed.

devmode.jpg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds